Saturday, February 12, 2011

Week Word- CYNOSURE

WEEK WORD- CYNOSURE -




visit JUNEBUG for more interpretations of cynosure.




Cynosure- (n.) -  a person or thing that is the center of attention or admiration.

The queen is the cynosure of the colony.  Can you find her?




The Boy...
the boy and his daddy...

They are those who serve to guide and direct me. 
I cannot think of a more ultimate privilege or example of cynosure in my world.


cynosure (plural cynosures)
(figuratively) That which serves to guide or direct.  let faith be your cynosure to walk by

5 comments:

  1. lovely!
    and they are so lucky to have You :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bee photo. So fascinating!
    Of course I adore the snow prints and the one with the snowflake shadows. How could someone so adorable not get your attention?
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful shots! You are a talented photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the bee photo too and what great family pictures. Love seeing the world through your eyes. Sorry I was late in coming to check your weekword.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for visiting and for your thoughts. I missed the next word in line this week... but I will be back visiting soon!

    ReplyDelete