Saturday, June 5, 2010

Week WORD- TRANSPARENT



Hanna has asked me to host this week's weekword. Thank you Hanna for the opportunity! Hopefully I am not breaking the rules here but I thought I might post the weekword a bit early to give people a little more time to ruminate and hopefully join in (including myself). Summer is a busy time. Enjoy it and don't forget to take a little of that time for yourselves and those who are near and dear.

Please post a comment if you would like to join in and I will link to you on Friday. Also, if you would like to host next week, Say "I".

WeekWORD- Transparent


7 comments:

  1. I will play. Good choice! b.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m in! Interesting word! And I would like to be the host next week, so: I!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ! I will post a link to you as host for next week Elisabeth. ---

    Those of you who are playing, could you also link to Elisabeth and tell everyone who visits your blogs that she is the next host? Thanks in advance!
    ~Gina

    ReplyDelete
  4. great word Gina! I'm in.
    hoping you are having a great week xo

    ReplyDelete