Tuesday, April 20, 2010

To Aris.... Peekadoo :) Thank you


A heartfelt and genuine painting from Aris.
Aris is such a wonderfully sensitive and genuine person.
This painting by her is such a treasure to me!
Visit her blog to see more of her beautiful paintings and drawings at this link-

another thoughtful present from Aris- A heart-shaped rock for my collection :)
Thank you for being you Aris!










Jack-in-the Pulpit!
1st honeybee I have seen foraging in my yard this Spring...
Can't wait to see my girls hard at work like this...

2 comments:

  1. aww Gina thank you for being you!
    I have tagged you on my blog.
    When do the bees arrive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aris, I have to pick them up some time between My 6th-8th... Hands-on demonstrations with the bees are scheduled for the 8th and 9th. I am stoked!

    ReplyDelete